Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
As you will be aware, Baytree Cars has remained open during the coronavirus lockdown, albeit virtually, and we would like to provide you with a further update.
As the Government continues to ease lockdown restrictions, we are delighted to inform you that with effect from 1st June 2020, our showroom will be opened and made accessible to our customers.
Clearly, managing the health and safety of our customers and staff is a priority, and therefore, as was stated in our previous update on 21st May 2020, all Government guidance including social distancing and hygiene practises will be strictly observed and put into force.
As a reminder, this includes:
– Social distancing measures.
– All touch points regularly cleaned.
– Gloves and hand sanitiser available upon entry.
– Un-accompanied test drives made available.
– All desks and customer areas cleaned before appointments.
– Cars thoroughly cleaned including the provision of disposable seat covers.
Prior to any visit to our showroom, we would recommend making an appointment so that we are able to effectively fulfil the social distancing and hygiene practises.
Our showroom continues to remain open virtually, if this is your preferred means of viewing and purchasing a car.
Following purchase, we are offering a contactless delivery service, whereby we will provide:
– A delivery made available to suit your date and time and at your convenience.
– All invoices including any supporting documentation will be managed by e-sign. Any additional documentation (e.g. vehicle tax confirmation) will be left in the car, or by any other arrangement.
– Keys will be posted through the door or any other mutually agreed arrangement.
We look forward to seeing you once again at our showroom, and as always, we remain committed to provide you with the high levels of service and customer experience that you would expect from Baytree Cars.
Please take care everyone.
Baytree Cars Limited
Tel: 077333325328 e: email@example.com
Link to the government information website
Support for the NHS