C10 Custom Built Pick-Up LS3 6.2 V8
- We are very pleased to offer for sale this absolutely outstanding 1940's Era Chevy Pick-up which was originally commissioned by a famous UFC Hall of Fame fighter who also featured in the blockbuster film 'The Expendables'!! Since the rebuild the pick-up has covered just 2,800 miles.
- Fully rebuilt from the ground up to one the highest standards we have seen by Findlay Customs in Henderson Nevada. The original body of the car was sand blasted, prepped before several coats of PPG custom Gun Metal paint were applied and the finish is outstanding. The pick-up bed is made up of real Oak planks stained in grey to match the body with contrasting chrome dividers.
- All this is mated to an Art Morrison GT Sport Chassis sitting on Strange Performance adjustable coil-overs, Wilford Performance disc brakes all round and custom HRE 595RS Performance Wheels. Underneath the pick-up you'll find everything is new including a Stainless Steel Exhaust, Stainless Steel Fuel Lines, Fuel Tank etc.
- The interior matches the exterior perfectly with customer two tone Grey Leather/Blue Piping, Dakota VHX gauges, Ididit Tilt Steering Column, custom Grant Steering Wheel, Vintage Air Conditioning & Heat, custom interior lighting, JBL Audio System, Parrot Bluetooth System for Smart Phone & Audio.
- Under the hood is the GM LS3 6.2L V8 Motor producing 430bhp linked up to a GM 4L60E Automatic Transmission with overdrive which feeds power to a custom Adams Driveshaft & Strange Performance 9" Differential.
- The overall finish of this truck is absolutely outstanding and must be seen to fully appreciate it. Please feel free to contact us on 01332 345987 for further information or to arrange an appointment.