How about this for #MondayMotivation? A fully loaded McLaren 570S optioned with the all important Track Package > Carbon Fibre Exterior Pack 1 > Carbon...
We are very proud to offer for sale this immaculate, low mileage, 1967 Jaguar E-Type Series 1.5 finished in ‘Opalescent Silver Blue’ with a Blue Leather Interior.
This is an original Right Hand Drive UK registered vehicle, built between the years 1967 and 1968 making this a Series 1.5 rather than a Series 1. Said to be just 1 of 320 ever built, the series 1.5 received some subtle styling tweaks including revised open headlights among other changes.
In 2012, the vehicle received a full mechanical inspection with repairs made to the engine and gearbox. At this point, a new clutch and brake were also fitted to the vehicle. The work was carried out by Jaguar Specialists, M&C Wilkinson, costing over £10,000.00 and has been fully documented with invoices and billing information all found within the cars file.
In 2016, the interior was fully retrimmed by Doncaster Trimmers Limited which included all new leather seats, carpets, interior door panels and boot lining. The total cost of the work carried out was £3,480.00.
The most recent service work was carried out by RIEMANS in Cheshire during the early stages of 2020. The extensive list of work carried out totals over £23,000.00 and a full breakdown of what has been done is listed below:
- New Tremec T5 five-speed gearbox fitted including clutch kit, master and slave cylinders and starter motor
- Cylinder head refreshed / overhauled with uprated valve guides
- Uprated lower timing chain and tensioner fitted
- Carburettor bodies machined, refurbished and rebuilt
- Rear axle rebuilt to include differential seals, rear brakes, rear suspension training arms and axle mountings
- Replacement exhaust downpipes
- Replacement front upper ball joints, suspension dampers and springs
- Replacement set Vredestein Sprint Classic radial tyres
- Suspension geometry / alignment setup to suit the above
- Complete lubrication and ignition service
Any inspection is welcome and if you would like any further information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
* MPG figures are obtained in laboratory testing and intended for comparisons between vehicles. Please be aware they're not intended to represent real world efficiency.
* Vehicles with an original list price of more than £40,000 registered on or after 01 April 2017 must pay an additional £325 a year.
Vehicle performance data is currently not available
Due to the overwhelming demand for quality cars, we are actively increasing our stock levels and urgently require additional quality cars.
Call now on 01332 345987 for honest advice and a hassle-free way to sell your car.